Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Giving Thanks

I'm taking the opportunity to give Thanks on this 2013 Holiday. As I sit here typing, my head can't stop wondering off on the people that have made my List and It sure is a big one but I'll keep it short and sweet!

I'm Thankful for my life and I thank God for watching over me - He has a plan for all each and everyone of us and I thank him for the people he has put in my path.
I'm Thankful for my wife and my beautiful daughter - they keep me grounded, laughing, learning and they are my motivation.
I'm Thankful for my brothers, sisters, friends and colleagues - they all make a huge part of who I am today - Thank you for Caring and showing me love.
I'm Thankful for my parents - through them I learned how to work hard, how to stay positive, how to love and how to fight for what you want. Gracias!!!
I'm Thankful for this Blog!!

Thanksgiving comes every year but we need to stay Thankful throughout the year, let's help those we can and be grateful for what we have. If your outlook in life is to make a difference, help change our society and world for the best! it's very necessary that you invest some of your time and energy to make that change possible. I strive to encourage progression, growth through partnerships and mentorship - This blog will allow me to share my knowledge, inspire others and instill bit by bit the Golden Rule of Giving… The possibilities are Endless!

What are you Thankful For?

Here's a Freebie Thanks Giving Postcard - Courtesy of the baby owl Club (Family Oriented Organization)

No comments:

Post a Comment